1. Khedun S.M., Maharaj B., Moodley J. Effects of antihypertensive drugs on the unborn child. What is known, and how should this influence prescribing? Paediatr Drugs 2000; 2: 419-436.
2. Magee L.A. Treating hypertension in women of child-bearing age and during pregnancy. Drug Safety 2001; 24: 457-474.
3. Zhang J., Meikle S., Trumble A. Severe maternal morbidity associated with hypertensive disorders in pregnancy in the United States. Hypertens Pregnancy 2003; 22: 203-212.
4. Afifi Y., Churchill D. Pharmacological treatment of hypertension in pregnancy. Curr Pharm Des 2003; 9: 1745-1753.
5. Opie L.H. Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors. The advance continues. 3 edition. Authors' Publishing House, New-York, 1999; 275.
6. Briggs G.G. Drug effects on the fetus and breast-fed infant. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2002; 45: 6-21.
7. Tabacova S., Little R., Tsong Y., Vega A., Kimmel C.A. Adverse pregnancy outcomes associated with maternal enalapril antihypertensive treatment. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2003; 12: 633646.
8. Martin R.A., Jones K.L., Mendoza A., Barr M. Jr., Benirschke K. Effect of ACE inhibition on the fetal kidney: decreased renal blood flow. Teratology 1992; 46: 317-321.
9. Bhatt-Mehta V., Deluga K.S. Fetal exposure to lisinopril: neonatal manifestations and management. Pharmacotherapy 1993; 13: 515-518.
10. Moore K.L., Persaud T.V.N. The developing human: clinically oriented embryology. 5th ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders, 1993.
11. Briggs G.G. Drug effects on the fetus and breast-fed infant. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2002; 45: 6-21.
12. Steffensen F.H., Nielsen G.L., Sorensen H.T., Olesen C., Olsen J. Pregnancy outcome with ACE-inhibitor use in early pregnancy. Lancet 1998; 351: 596-596.
13. Yip S.K., Leung T.N., Fung H.Y. Exposure to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors during first trimester: is it safe to fetus? Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 1998; 77: 570-571.
14. Lip G.Y., Churchill D., Beevers M., Auckett A., Beevers D.G. Angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors in early pregnancy. Lancet 1997; 350: 1446-1447.
15. Chisholm C.A., Chescheir N.C., Kennedy M. Reversible oligohydramnios in a pregnancy with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor exposure. Am J Perinatol 1997; 14: 511-513.
16. Hu F., Morrissey P., Yao J., Xu Z. Development of AT(1) and AT(2) receptors in the ovine fetal brain. Brain Res Dev Brain Res 2004; 150: 51-61.
17. Burrell J.H., Hegarty B.D., McMullen J.R., Lumbers E.R. Effects of gestation on ovine fetal and maternal angiotensin receptor subtypes in the heart and major blood vessels. Exp Physiol 2001; 86: 71-82.
18. Cooper W.O., Hernandez-Diaz S., Arbogast P.G. et al. Major Congenital Malformations after First-Trimester Exposure to ACE Inhibitors, NEJM, 2006, Vol. 354: 2443-2451.
19. ACE Inhibitors and Birth Defects: Unsafe in Any Trimester. JWatch Women's Health 2006: 1-1.